Shark Cage Diving KZN
Come dive with the shark men - No Diving Experience Required
Duration: 2 Hours
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
SHARK CAGE DIVING DURBAN
- Every trip shark cage diving out to Aliwal Shoal, situated just south of Durban, holds a new experience and incredible sightings of various species of sharks due to the diversity of the shoal’s habitats.
WHY SHARK CAGE DIVING?
- Many shark species are being pushed towards extinction due to uncontrolled, destructive fishing methods. The slaughter of millions of sharks continues each year unabated. This is mainly because of the lack of compassion and understands the average person has for these animals.
- We view the Shark Cage Diving experience at Durban’s Aliwal Shoal as a vital way to connect people with healthy shark populations. As a result of this experience, we hope to increase the level of focus, awareness, and compassion people have for sharks.
ABOUT THE SHARK CAGE DIVE:
- A shark cage dive typically involves getting into a wetsuit or a costume, donning a mask and climbing into a floating stainless steel cage so you can watch between 5 and 20 sharks that frequent Durban’s Aliwal Shoal gliding gracefully by the cage walls. This is a simple, yet incredible experience and one which can be safely enjoyed by almost all ages. Sharks can also be seen from the boat whilst swimming close to the surface.
- Talk on sharks, marine life, conservation and shark nets, surface viewing of sharks from the boat, All our Dive Gear is brand new and supplied for the dive, anyone from the age of 8 years old can do it, Non-swimmers welcome
It has to do with sea safety whether we launch or not we normally know two days ahead of time.
Daily Pickups from Durban, Umhlanga and Balito ask for a quote.
Operated by: Shark Cage Diving KZN