Pilanesberg Tented Safari
Although the Camp site is within the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve, the camping grounds are situated in a secure location within the Manyane Resort.
Duration: 2 Days
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Camping in the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve
- The initial experience of camping in the bush, will be an unforgettable moment for all our guests, because the differences it has compared to a normal safari are endless.
- Night life exposure as you may not have experienced before, including vast open skies, the perfect setting for gazing at the stars, the calling and sounds of nocturnal animals combined with the quiet surrounding of bushveld makes for a surreal and unforgettable moment to be kept and shared for years to come
- The true South African feel of a Bushveld Braai (BBQ) will end the day off, before retreating to the tranquility of night life noises and the comfort of a rugged Bushveld style tent
- Upon the awakening of a new day, you will be met with the calling sounds of harmonious birds, while having breakfast, readying yourself for another adventurous safari in the park.
- A full time FGASA and DEAT registered and qualified Guide will be with you throughout the tour
- Lunch is included (on the first day)
- Breakfast included (after first night)
- Supper included (every night)
- A bottle of water will be provided
- Entrance and Conservation fee
- Pickup and drop off, from hotel or O.R. Thambo International Airport
What do I need to bring
- Warm jacket for the evenings
- Mosquito Repellant
- Sleeping bags