The Kingdom at Victoria Falls
The Kingdom Hotel is a 4 star hotel at Victoria Falls Zimbabwe! It is in easy walking distance of the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Duration: 4 Days
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Pricing is per person sharing for travel from 1 February - 30 June 2019.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Livingstone on SAA
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Tour of the Falls
- Sunset CruiseAll taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
WHAT TO DO IN VIC FALLS
Victoria Falls will not disappoint; whether you’re seeing the Falls for the first time or planning a hair-raising bungee jump, there is so much to do and see! Your visit will be jam packed with adventure so plan wisely. These are our top recommendations:
- See the Smoke that Thunders
- Take a Sunset River Cruise
- Go white-water rafting
- Enjoy the Flying Fox cable slide
- Do a bungee jump (111 metres – eek!)
- See Vic Falls from a helicopter – the famous "Flight of Angels”
- Be daring with a gorge swing
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
The hotel offers guests an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout the property.
White Waters Restaurant: The main open plan restaurant, serving buffet breakfast and dinner.
Evening entertainment is provided by live traditional dancers and singers.
Rapids Pool Bar and Terrace:
A poolside location offering a laid-back à la carte lunch menu and a selection of beverages.
A popular steakhouse brand offering à la carte lunch and dinner menus
Two treatment rooms allow for massage services and a selection of beauty treatments.
- Conference facilities (max 130 delegates)
Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel free of charge
What do I need to bring
- As a guide, the maximum weight for checked luggage is 20kg in economy class and 30kg in business class
- Your hand-luggage should not weigh more than 6kg and needs to be small and compact
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suitable throughout the year
- Jeans or trousers for evenings and cooler days is recommended * In more upmarket hotels and restaurants, elegant casual outfits are recommended for dinner
- Sunglasses, suntan lotion and insect repellent are a must
- Please note that camouflage clothing is banned in Zimbabwe
- Throw in a few warmer items between April and August, especially for early mornings and late evenings
- Don’t forget any medication that you might need, and be sure to pack it in your hand luggage
- Chargers for all your devices (it’s a good idea to take along a few movies on a tablet or something similar as the English TV channels in your hotel may be limited)
- A hat or cap
- Some sturdy walking shoes
- And don’t forget your binoculars